Monday, September 13, 2010

Mayhem Monday

DISCLAIMER:No pictures will be accompanying this post!

Here are some words and phrases that should describe our evening fairly well without painting TOO vivid of a picture in your mind (I wouldn't mind if the picture is pretty vivid, after all, I had to live through it so you can certainly visualize it!):

restaurant, diaper blowout, soaked through clothes, changing table, only 2 wipes, poop, everywhere, covered, stinky, naked baby, dancing on the changing table while completely oblivious to the havoc around him, overwhelmed and embarrassed mother, disgusted restroom patrons, many plastic bags, car, windows, home, bathtub, two cycles in the wash machine, disinfectant wipes, Lysol

Use your imagination, it cannot possibly be any worse than the mess I experienced tonight!  I love you son.

And yes, thank you for asking, I am recovering nicely.

P.S. Jeff is on duty doodie for the rest of his life.

2 comments:

  1. Ha, ha, ha! Love it! Especially with that innocent picture of Caleb staring out at me from the right side of my screen. The rewards of motherhood....!

    ReplyDelete