“And I am certain that God,
who began the good work within you, will continue his work until it is finally finished on the day when Christ Jesus returns”
Philippians 1:6
Thursday, October 14, 2010
Happy 5 Year Anniversary Jeff!
October 14, 2005
Then
Now
Today we celebrate our 5th wedding anniversary! I am so blessed to be married to the most incredible man. I am thankful for each day that God has given us and look forward to many more!
You guys are so cute! I can't believe it's been 5 years already! I remember when you were the cute new teacher candidate and Jeff was the popular gym teacher... ahhh, the good ole days! :)
Wow, five years, it is seems like yesterday and then again it seems like forever ago. When I look back I am amazed at Gods providence. Your faithfulness in following Gods directions and the way he placed that "knight on a white horse" in your path. And now we have little "Prince Caleb". You all are a blessing to us. Love, Mom
You guys are so cute! I can't believe it's been 5 years already! I remember when you were the cute new teacher candidate and Jeff was the popular gym teacher... ahhh, the good ole days! :)
ReplyDelete5 years! Happy Anniversary! can't wait to see you guys tonight :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats! Happy Anniversary you two!
ReplyDeleteWow, 5 years! Seems like such a short time ago!
ReplyDeleteWow, five years, it is seems like yesterday and then again it seems like forever ago. When I look back I am amazed at Gods providence. Your faithfulness in following Gods directions and the way he placed that "knight on a white horse" in your path. And now we have little "Prince Caleb". You all are a blessing to us. Love, Mom
ReplyDelete