“And I am certain that God, who began the good work within you, will continue his work until it is finally finished on the day when Christ Jesus returns” Philippians 1:6
Friday, July 13, 2012
"I can work it"
So several weeks ago Caleb got a hold of the camera while I was upstairs attending to Aubrey. Later during the day I attempted to take some pictures and the memory card was full. I started playing the pictures I had taken and found somewhere around 20 videos that Caleb had taken while I was "absent." Now I understand why I have no memory on the card. Most are images of the ceiling and the floor and occasionally you get a brief view of Caleb. But the best part is the dialogue in the background. You hear such things as "The camera is making noise" and "I can work it." I have yet gotten around to posting this great video. Maybe it's because at the end of the video you see a quick snapshot of me taking the camera away and hear me telling Caleb something like "The camera is not a toy", before the video cuts off. Perhaps I could edit that portion of the video out. Until then you can enjoy the recent pictures I found of Caleb on the camera. He was putting on his winter clothes the other day and I suppose he decided it was a picture worthy moment. Where was I? No doubt changing another diaper and Aubrey's clothes for the umpteenth time that day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment