Saturday, February 13, 2010

My Third Decade

As I begin my third decade on this earth I decided to start something new. With the help of some wonderful friends and a patient husband I was able to start some semblance of a blog. It will definitely be a work in progress (what isn't?) and who knows how often I will get around to updating it, but I figure if I never update it I'm not any worse off than I was pre-blog. For the record, Jeff says blogs are "girly" so you can credit this post and all subsequent posts to me and me alone (unless otherwise stated). So, cheers to the big 3-0 and my new endeavor. ~Amber

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday!!! Your blog looks great! I look forward to following your new endeavor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy, Happy birthday!!! (a bit late). I am SOOOO happy you started a blog. It's so fun to read all about your life. Although, pretty soon, I will get to hear about it in person!

    ReplyDelete