“And I am certain that God, who began the good work within you, will continue his work until it is finally finished on the day when Christ Jesus returns” Philippians 1:6
Wednesday, April 21, 2010
Happy 1st Birthday Little Man!
Today is Caleb's 1st birthday. He started the day off with birthday pancakes from Grandma Green and ended it with a visit from Great-Grandma Ruth and Uncle Dan. Somewhere in the middle, he got a new house for his birthday. Jeff and I are very extravagant parents. :) Seriously, Jeff and I are so thankful that God has blessed us with our amazing son, wonderful family, great friends and a beautiful new house. We are also extremely appreciative of all the offers we have had to help with painting, cleaning, laying hardwood floors, babysitting and much more. Thank you everyone! We can't even begin to tell you of all the ways that God has brought together hundreds of details to get us into this house. One or two details, some might say is coincidence or it is "meant to be," but we know otherwise. We know a God who is big enough and loves us enough to care about the minute details in our lives. Thank you Lord! Now, may the work begin.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Happy birthday, Caleb! I can't wait to see what you guys get me for my birthday!!!
ReplyDeleteawww! Wish we could be there! I can't wait to see what Caleb gets for his 2nd birthday...you really set the bar high! :) What a great celebration...praise God!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Little Guy!!! :)
ReplyDeleteSo happy for you guys--God has poured out his blessing on you.
Yay! So great! Happy Birthday Caleb!
ReplyDelete