Thursday, May 13, 2010

Getting Settled

3 weeks staying with Grandma and Grandpa Green, 2 weeks painting and many man hours later, we are finally in our new house. We are still surrounded by boxes and reminders of work that still begs to be done (a kitchen light, toilet paper holder. . .luxuries, right?). I think I hear the begging louder than Jeff does. ;) In true Amber fashion I worked until God said STOP, I didn't listen and I got a yucky cold. You think I'd learn. I've been doing this to myself for 30 years now, I just go, go, go until my body refuses to cooperate. So now, I am trying to be patient with the mess and recover. We are super excited about our new house and still not sure what to do with all the space. I'm sure we'll fill it. In an effort to catch up my fellow blogger friends, I will post some pictures of our adventures. While we were staying with my parents, I just couldn't keep up with everything, so the blog had to wait. You missed Caleb's first birthday cake, Roxy's trip to the emergency vet (on moving day no less), the refinishing/addition of our wood floor and so much more. So here is my weak attempt to catch up. . .

1 comment: