Friday, December 3, 2010

Time for a little privacy

I have decided it is high time to go private with this blog.  With safety and privacy in mind, I am going to update this blog so that it is only open to viewers that I have approved.  What does this mean for you?  I would love for you to continue checking my blog if you are a friend or family member.  If you could please send me a quick email with your name and the email address you will be accessing the blog with, I will add you to my list of readers.  In the near future you will need to enter an email address to access this blog.  I'm sorry for the inconvenience but I feel this is the wise thing to do.  If you do not know my email address contact me, or a friend or family member and get it from them.  My goal is to keep this blog away from viewers I do not know or could not know through friends or family. 

I don't want to lose you, so please email me if you would like to hang on!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Amber! I know you and I have talked about this issue and I still go back and forth with mine as well. Did something happen to make you decide to go private? I want to keep reading, please include me when you make the change!

    ReplyDelete