Has it really been 4 months? I'm slightly embarrassed concerning the date of my last post and this one. But, if there ever was a good excuse I think this may be it. . . I'm pregnant. Yup, that's right. 19 weeks to be exact. Now I know that seems a little late to be posting about it, but I have had all my energy zapped and nausea has taken on a whole new meaning this pregnancy. Overall, I have still had it extremely easy compared to some good friends of mine. The real challenge has been trying to find time for chores, blogging, etc. when every nap time has seen two heads hit the pillow not just one (Caleb and me). I am so thankful that I have had the luxury to rest almost each and every day when Caleb goes down for his nap. My first pregnancy I was teaching kindergarten full time and, contrary to popular belief, we do not have nap time in kindergarten. The first trimester of this pregnancy I was doing a long-term sub job for a fellow kindergarten teacher and watching a friends little girl, but after school got out in late May I have had it pretty easy.
Jeff and I went in for our long ultrasound today and got to enjoy watching a very precious little one moving around and waving at mom and dad. Everything looks great for Jam 2. Now if we could just get big brother out of the crib. We have until January 2nd to make room for this new gift, and it looks like we may need the time. Caleb is in no hurry to get out of the crib and into his toddler bed that has been occupying the room next door for many months now. Luckily, Grandma Green and Aunt Cara have serious plans to decorate Caleb's big boy room and I think that once the changes begin to take place he will no longer be able to resist his new room. To be continued. . .eventually.
I thought that may be the reason for your absence...CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! I assume you guys are waiting again to find out. :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, Amber (& Jeff & Caleb)!! I can't wait to congratulate you in person. :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats! What great news!
ReplyDelete