| Aubrey Elizabeth |
| Our first "family of four" picture |
| Proud parents |
| Aubrey goes home on Christmas Day! What a gift |
| As soon as I put Aubrey on the blanket her big brother wanted to join in the fun (with Clifford of course) |
“And I am certain that God, who began the good work within you, will continue his work until it is finally finished on the day when Christ Jesus returns” Philippians 1:6
| Aubrey Elizabeth |
| Our first "family of four" picture |
| Proud parents |
| Aubrey goes home on Christmas Day! What a gift |
| As soon as I put Aubrey on the blanket her big brother wanted to join in the fun (with Clifford of course) |
Congratulations! She is gorgeous and I love her name. What a wonderful way to spend Christmas.
ReplyDeleteIsn't it amazing how having a baby makes your other child look so big so quickly? You have such a beautiful family.
ReplyDelete