I know you are chomping at the bit to see the new kitchen light and my designer curtains. I designed them, that counts right? I am proud to say that the curtains were completed with little to no issues. The only big challenge was measuring and cutting the fabric straight; nothing I can't tackle with a little blood, sweat and tears. It was also a bit challenging to wait patiently to work on the curtains until Caleb's nap times or bedtime. However, they are now completed and I am thrilled with how they turned out. I just love the fabric I found. I can't wait to incorporate some more color into the kitchen, then I'm on to the rest of the house. Which will probably result in more trips to the chiropractor; hey its tough work bending over a sewing maching for hours at a time. Ooh, and the light over the dining room table is still waiting to be installed, but my handyman is sick right now so we will have to wait until he is healthy again. Until then, happy decorating!
You did an awesome job on the curtain! LOVE the colors and your new light! Isn't nesting sooo much fun! Jess
ReplyDelete