Caleb did very well getting his first haircut. He was a little unsure of what was going on and his facial expressions conveyed that very well. Sometimes he would pull away from the nice lady cutting his hair, but overall he just sat there and endured. Though I was a little sad to be taking such a big step away from the baby stage, I survived. It was as if I believed that if he didn't get a haircut, he would quit growing up. Dream on mom! This is only the beginning of letting go. . .
Evidence of Mom's procrastination (long, wild hair)
| Now that is one cool little boy! Or at least he thinks so. | >>>> >>
What a handsome guy! Great hair cut. I haven't had the nerve to cut Bradynn's hair yet. I am proud of you, Amber, for taking such a momentous step.
ReplyDeleteIs that Kiddie Kutters? We love Kiddie Kutters! Was fun seeing you all yesterday. Caleb is such a cutie.
ReplyDelete