While I was typing the previous blog entry had my back turned for one split second (note: NEVER do that) this is what happened. Caleb climbed onto the chair at the kitchen table to reach for his precious "blahblellies," also called blueberries to the rest of the world. I hear "uh oh" and turn around to find the blahblellies scattered across the kitchen floor and the blahblelly container open on the floor. Next, I watched my son proceed to lay on the kitchen floor and have his fill of blahblellies. They are quite precious in this house, so I can see why he did not want them to go to waste. What a resourceful little man. Of course, he got to enjoy quite a few while stopped to take pictures, after all the damage was already done. I have to go change my son now who is covered in blahblelly paste. Perhaps the kitchen floor could also use some attention.
No comments:
Post a Comment