Monday, June 25, 2012

Aubrey is 6 months old

I can't believe our precious girl is already 6 months old.  The time has gone so fast.  She is such a gift to our family.  She is now rolling around the floor, grabbing everything, quick to laugh and smile, and really enjoying her brother.  The other day she got a hold of a coupon of mine (I was not aware of this) and I came to get her out of the exersaucer. That poor coupon didn't stand a chance.  When I attempted to take her 6 month pictures she grabbed the sticker off her onesy and had it folded and in her mouth.  I had to do some damage control to make the sticker usable.  You can tell in the picture that the sticker was mangled.  Here are some pictures of the little gem. 
This picture was taken before we installed an evaporative cooler in our house. 
Poor Aubrey was so sweaty!


Perhaps Aubrey will be a gymnast like her Aunt Sara!

1 comment:

  1. I cannot believe that Aubrey is 6 months old already and I've never even met her! She's such a doll. :)

    ReplyDelete